Phrozen Water-Washable Rapid Resin Model Gray
- Weight: Model Gray 1KG per bottle
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
- Way to Rinse: Clean with water & spray with air gun. DO NOT dump waster water directly. Cure the waster water by sunlight OR add 10% Waste Disposal Agent and filter residues before dumping.
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 149 cps
- Proportion: 1.05
- Tg：87 °C
- Elongation: 14 %
- Break value: 21 MPa
- Surface hardness: Shore 80D
- I-Zod Impact：1.52 KJ/m2
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated condition.
- Shake well before use.
- When print finishes, keep used resins in closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with fresh one.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sun-light exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured it and treat it as general plastic garbage.